Thursday, April 27, 2006

Trip to Virginia Yeah!!!

I finally just up and left my family to take a trip to good ol' Virginy and visit my cousins this weekend. I left around 9 this morning and arrived in Stuarts Draft a little after 1... I was prettymuch cruising. Those marked cars with the big cool light thingy on top were just a buzzing on interstate 81, but i managed to keep within the desired speed limit "some of the time"

Beautiful just beautiful!!!!



Grilled hamburgers!!!

Yes! Some code red mountain dew!!! Haven't had it in a long time. It's hard to find codered around Delaware. It's ludicrous...Uuhhh!! :(


Don't tell me!!! I know!!! CODERED IS THE AWESOMISTSTSS SODA EVER!!!!

My cuz Joey was behind in his egg washing because he was sick earlier this week so i pitched in and helped him out.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I can see that you will add gray hairs to Uncle Maynard and Aunt Shirley. You really shouldn't drink all that Code Red stuff. That just adds to the hyperness. To bad your mother can't be there to get in on all the fun!! Love ya,
Your mother

 

Post a Comment

<< Home