Saturday, February 04, 2006

Bunny! Bunny!

Well I went bunny hunting today (the last day) with my cousins and this pretty much was the result...

Soaking in Salt...


I should've gotten a decent picture of it with the fur on heh heh, the only problem was the head was already stumped off by my cousin and it didn't really look as good like that anyway. It may not look good now but let me tell you, when you slap it in the crock pot (or everwhat you want) with other ingrediences, its just so tender and juicy mmm mm... I think it tastes better than chicken, unless the chicken is bbq.

(Conrad's contemplating thought of Earnest P. Worrell's question about a thermos)> "You know Vern... a thermos keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. But, Vern? How does it know?"

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Rob said...

LOL. This ought to get a few comments going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home